The Fort Frances Public Library Technology Centre is currently offering Curbside Pickup only.
- Place holds directly online, by calling 807-274-9879, by emailing email@example.com, or message us on Facebook.
- We'll let you know when your items are ready for pickup.
- Call us from your car when you arrive and we'll bring your items out to you!
- Pickup items whenever we are open to the public.
- Return items in the Drop Box at the Library.
The book drop is open 24/7. Please return all items using the book drop.
Items currently checked out will not accrue late fees. However, we still encourage patrons to return items in a timely manner.
Use the Ministry of Health's self-assesment to help determine if you need to seek care https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-self-assessment
If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, call 911. Always call your health care provider before visiting.
For the most current information on COVID-19 visit https://www.nwhu.on.ca/Pages/coronavirus.aspx or https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus