The Friends of the Fort Frances Public Library is a registered charitable organization whose aim is to make the FFPLTC the best that it can be.
Meetings are held in the FFPLTC on the third Thursday of each month at 1:00 PM, except during July and August. New members are always welcome!
The Friends of the Library have an annual event to raise money for projects beyond the scope of regular funding sources.
The Book Sale is held annually on the last Saturday in May. Items donated for sale will not be accepted before May 15th.
- Gold Sponsor of the Children's Department with a contribution of $50,000
- Purchase of numerous special items, including an events tent, a sound system, stained glass memorials, children's equipment
- Sponsor of programs for children
- Home delivery of library books to those who require it
How You Can Help
- Come to meetings
- Donate books for the book sale
- Make a tax-deductible donation