Did you know we have a monthly newsletter? Be the first on your block to know what's new at the library!
The Fort Frances Public Library Technology Centre is currently offering Curbside Pickup alongside in-person services.
- Place holds directly online, by calling 807-274-9879, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook.
- We'll let you know when your items are ready for pickup.
- Call us from your car when you arrive and we'll bring your items out to you!
- Pickup items whenever we are open to the public.
- Return items in the Drop Box at the Library.
The book drop is open 24/7. Please return all items using the book drop. Items are no longer being quarantined and will be checked-in as soon as possible
Late fees for overdue library materials were reinstated on Monday, June 28. If you have books, movies, or other materials which are overdue, please return them as soon as you can.